Biscayne Point News Bulletin!
Thank you for attending the August Zoom Board of Director meeting. Please contact your BODs if you have questions or would like to participate on a committee.
Committee Members Needed!
- Architectural Review Committee – Read the CCRs and Bylaws as well as Florida Statutes regarding Responsibilities and Duties
- Drainage Committee –
- Welcome Committee –
- Road Committee –
Covenants and Bylaws:
- Do you know the documents? Every month, we will review some part of the covenants and bylaws of your HOA. This is not a platform to discourage but an attempt to bring us all together on what each document means and why we have them.
- General Provisions ARTICLE VII
- Enforcement and Responsibility
- Section 1. The Association, the Declarant, or any Owner shall have the right to enforce by any proceeding at law or in equity, all restrictions, conditions, covenants, reservations, liens and charges imposed by the provision of this Declaration. Failure by the Association, the Declarant, or any Owner to enforce any covenant or restriction herein contained shall in no event be deemed a waiver of the right to do so thereafter. If any court proceedings are required for the successful enforcement of any condition, restriction or covenants herein contained (due to its violation or breach) or lien against any Lot or against any person or entity, said Owner, person or entity expressly agrees to pay all costs, including reasonable legal fees, to the Owner, the Declarant or the Association who initiates such successful judicial proceedings for the enforcement of said condition, restriction, covenant, reservation, charge or lien.